Markets.com is a very famous Broker leader in the Forex market and CFD contracts, using this platform you have access to a wide variety of financial instruments to trade and execute immediate orders with very low spreads.
Investors who decide to open an account with this Broker have full access to Markets.com’s support center and International Trading Desk, which is very beneficial because you can have a conversation with various experts on Forex Trading issues and they can clarify any doubts and guide the Trader to successful trading.
The Broker Markets.com has an offer that has more than two thousand assets to trade Forex, something that is very good because not all platforms offer the variety that gives this company to invest in the forex market, every operation that is made allows the Trader to benefit from low spreads, no commissions and a maximum leverage of 1:300 depending on the amount of money invested and any investment can be managed through the web or using the mobile version to execute trades. Remember that if you are a resident of a European Union country the maximum leverage is restricted to 1:30 for Forex and CFDs and varies from 1:2 to 1:30 depending on the assets you use in your investments.
Depending on the conditions prevailing at the time of a financial transaction on the Markets.com platform, Markets.com reserves the right to increase spreads as it deems necessary or to increase margin requirements in performance reports.
On the other hand, this Broker is managed by Safecap Investments Limited, which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 092/08 and by the Financial Services Board of
South Africa (FSB) as a Financial Services Provider with license number 43906. With this information you can be sure that this platform is very safe to trade Forex and money will be safe at all times.
Contenidos del post:
The Broker Markets.com is very famous for trading CFDs
Markets.com is very famous for trading CFDs because traders have advantages in having a certain position either with stocks, commodities or stock indices without actually having to acquire the material, when trading with this type of contracts you can obtain many benefits but you must take into account the risks involved in doing so, as any investment there are risks when trading in Forex.
Markets.com offers very competitive spreads in the international market with buy/sell prices that are issued at the time of making the investment, without having any delay which in turn allows you to make transactions with small and odd lots and have positions that open and close the same day which is attractive to any Trader who knows of this type of investment.
As previously stated, trading CFDs is a high risk proposition and can lead to a partial or complete loss of all the capital invested, so it is recommended to have experience making these trades or to acquire it using demo accounts in which investments are made with fictitious money.
Get to know the platforms Markets.com offers to trade Forex
This Broker offers a good variety of platforms to trade Forex, the Trader can choose which one to use according to his convenience at the time of investing, such platforms are:
- Markets MetaTrader 4: This Broker offers the powerful MetaTrader 4 platform for trading Forex, MT4 is very famous worldwide for making investments in the foreign exchange market so Markets.com could not fail to offer it.
- Markets Web Trader: This other platform is as good as MT4 for trading Forex, the Broker is proud to use Web Trader as it provides first class functions and tools for analysis and research, without having to download anything, as all trades are done through the browser.
- Markets App: This other platform is exclusively for Tablets and
Smartphones, from this application you can perform all the operations that are required to do and not miss anything anywhere, in other words you can access the account from anywhere provided you have a smart phone with Internet connection.
Payment methods offered by Markets.com
The Broker Markets.com offers many methods of payment to deposit and withdraw funds on its platform, its page indicates that they work with the main e-wallets of the market which is beneficial for anyone because you can access many options that lead to the same action, among the most prominent payment methods are had:
- International bank transfers.
- Credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta).
- Fast Bank Transfer.
Markets.com also has other payment methods that are less relevant but still a good option for anyone, those are: Sofort, giropay, Przelewy24, Multibanco and Unet. These other methods are available depending on the country where the investor is located, so before using them you should check in the platform if they are available for your country of residence.
Markets.com Trading Tools
This Broker has many tools which help the Trader to carry out his operations in Forex, after all if you don’t have tools that help the investors the risks when trading would increase even more, to avoid that Markets.com makes available several tools for the people who use his platform, those tools are:
- Economic Calendar: This company provides an economic calendar so that traders are always on the lookout for indicators and events that stand out in the market for a specific date, these indicators are a very valuable resource if interpreted and used correctly, so for an investor are of great importance.
- Leverage and Margin Policy: The margin level indicates how much is left in a client’s account to arrive at the additional margin request, which is obtained by calculating the net worth between the initial margin and expressed as a percentage, so if this decreases the client will have a greater risk of liquidation.
- Trader Trends: This tool shows the buying and selling trends of other traders on Markets.com and is constantly updated to provide people with up-to-the-minute information.
- Current Trend: With the current trend tool you can search and filter any financial instrument in real time, making it easier to identify those assets that occupy the top positions in the lists of various categories.
- Events and operations: The events and operations are similar to an economic calendar, with the difference that the information is automatically filtered of events in the future and only those events that present significant trends in a certain period of time are shown.
On Markets.com you can make trades with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
The operations with adjusted funds can be made without commissions, charges and have adjusted spreads which allows to maximize the experience when making investments with more than nineteen hundred assets and more than thirty ETF to execute operations, with the quoted funds one enjoys a leverage up to 1:100 and a low margin to have a greater capital during the investments. Additionally, there are tools and charts that allow to receive market updates in real time so that the Trader can make the best decision when investing.
Conclusions about Markets.com
Markets.com is one of the best Brokers you can choose to trade Forex because it has hundreds of financial instruments to make investments, it should be clear that trading Forex is not easy, so it is recommended to open a demo account if you have no experience and practice with it, in case you need help Markets.com offers webinars for people to learn to trade which favors all its customers, if you intend to trade Forex definitely this Broker is one of the best options you can choose to do so.
CFDs are complex instruments that carry a high risk of rapid losses due to leverage. 73% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with their provider.
You need to understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.