The Broker Trade.com is one of the best for Forex Trading and CFD contracts, has a very complete platform that adapts to the needs of traders, currently this company has more than 2,100 financial instruments to trade in the currency market being its wide variety of instruments one of its most prominent features for those who want to start investing in Forex with this Broker.
Trade.com is a Broker owned by Leadcapital Markets LTD and all its operations are regulated and authorised by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under licence number 227/14, AMF in France and the FCA in the United Kingdom. This in turn provides many advantages for the platform because having so many regulations in different countries, this allows them to increase the confidence of their clients and potential clients in the platform, as this is interpreted as the Broker is an entity would be and safe to invest.
The maximum leverage offered by this Broker is 1:300, being high enough for the trades made on the platform depending on the amount of money invested in each execution made in the market. Trade.com previously offered only one type of account but now that change and now offer three types of accounts that are tailored to each person’s needs.
Contenidos del post:
Trade.com Account Types
As I said before this Broker offers three different types of accounts that adapt to the needs of each person, depending on the amount of money you want to invest you have to choose the account that best suits your needs and also remember that if you are a resident of a European country the maximum leverage you can use is up to 1:30, now the types of accounts are:
This is the most basic account so to speak for those who are thinking of investing small amounts of money in Forex, the minimum deposit required for this account is 1,000 USD, in addition there are tools and instruments that help traders to make trades in Forex, such tools are:
- Daily market analysis with a morning review by a Forex expert from the Trade.com platform.
- Operations can be performed from a desktop computer or from a mobile device with an Internet connection.
- Video tutorials are available to help traders better understand the market.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
- Webinars are frequently held to train clients and teach them various aspects of the market, remember that Forex is a constantly changing market and there is always something to learn.
- You have a personal account manager.
The gold account is for those more advanced traders who want to start trading Forex, it is specially designed for professionals who will invest medium amounts of money in the market. A minimum deposit of 5,000 USD is required to open this account, it may sound a little high but for a professional who will invest in Forex, this is a minimum amount of money, this account has the same tools as the classic account with other additional instruments, these are: News and signals that are sent daily to customers via SMS.
- The classic account has a daily analysis of the market, but is beyond that has a Premium account.
- It has a trading center for its customers.
The platinum account is the best of all, designed for those Senior traders in Forex, has the same features as the gold account with the difference that it has an exclusive attention, in short a VIP attention for people who decide to open the account, the minimum deposit to open this account is 25,000 USD and has the same tools as the classic account and gold, the only thing that offers an additional way is a Premium customer service, the rest is the same.
It should be noted that for the three account types mentioned above the leverage may vary based on the account and the amount of money you intend to invest, you must keep in mind that everything may change according to the terms and conditions of the platform, for more information you must read the contract before opening a live account.
Forex and CFD Trading Platforms offered by Trade.com
The Broker Trade.com offers the most complete and popular platforms in the market to make investments, each and every one of them are excellent options to trade and are adapted to the needs of each person. Some of these platforms are downloadable and others are used 100% online through a browser. The trading platforms offered by Trade.com are:
- MetaTrader 4: This is the most popular Forex trading platform, with MT4 you can program all trading functions to run automatically, it is very easy to use and download. In other post I have said that MT5 is already available in several Brokers, however MT4 is still the king in the financial operations that are carried out in Forex and with CFDs contracts.
- WebTrader: This is a 100% online trading system available in several Brokers, in Trade.com this platform is available and with it you can enjoy a comprehensive experience in every sense thanks to its powerful features, also has a downloadable version but in the case of Trade.com this version is not offered.
- Sirix WebTrader: This is the same platform as the previous one only for Smartphones, in order to access it through a smart phone you must have access to a browser with HTML5 and that way you can run it.
In Trade.com you have the most important resources to trade Forex
In this Broker you have the most important and necessary resources to operate in Forex, when using them you can improve your capacities to execute operations and to make the pertinent calculations for each one of them, in addition you can estimate with more precision the movements that can arise in the currency pairs and values of the assets.
As all Brokers this also offers a very complete economic calendar which helps a lot to know when there will be a major change in the market and can be especially useful to estimate if an asset will have a higher volatility and to be able to know if its price will have a tendency to rise or fall.
Trade.com offers a free 25 USD bonus for opening a live account with them
Trade.com offers a 25 USD bonus to start trading Forex, with this bonus you can take your first steps in Forex bearing in mind that if you really want to start generating profits you must invest your own money because with the money of a bonus you will not get much or what is worse nothing. Bonuses are incentives for people to start trading in the Broker but you should not limit yourself to just trading with them.
With 25 dollars you will not do much when trading and for that reason I recommend you to invest money out of your pocket, the bonus will only be a complement that will increase a little your capital but nothing more, do not expect to make big profits when using it. Everything I told you in this post has an educational purpose and you should not use it as a trading strategy as it is not.