What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a computer file or “cookie” that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to store certain data on your computer, which enhances your user experience on this website.
What Are Cookies Used For?
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the live session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session.
Other Functions of Cookies
Another function of cookies is that websites can recognize you individually and provide you with the best service in a personalized way. Cookies are associated with the browser, not the individual, so they usually do not store sensitive information about you such as credit cards, bank details, photos, or personal information, etc.
The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, and more.
What Cookies Does This Website Use?
Tu Blog De Forex uses Google Analytics cookies to identify the pages that are visited and how often users visit them.
This website may also use Google AdSense cookies if Google AdSense advertising is active.
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser accordingly. However, most browsers automatically accept cookies because they are used to provide better web services.
As a user, you can change your computer’s settings to decline cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to use some of our services. Most modern browsers allow you to manage cookies in three different ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
This information is used for statistical analysis and interest analysis, and after this is done, the collected information is permanently deleted. If you wish, you can delete cookies from your computer at any time. For more information on how to do this, I invite you to visit the following external links:
- For more information on managing cookies in Google Chrome: [Google Chrome Cookies Management](https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- For more information on managing cookies in Internet Explorer: [Internet Explorer Cookies FAQ](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions)
- For more information on managing cookies in Mozilla Firefox: [Mozilla Firefox Cookies Management](http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- For more information on managing cookies in Safari: [Safari Cookies Management](http://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/)
- For more information on managing cookies in Opera: [Opera Cookies Management](http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html)