The DeltaStock Broker is excellent for trading in the Forex currency market, since its creation have been very strict with the subject of identity verification to trade through its platform, as they like to ensure security in operations and prevent financing terrorism. The people behind this platform have given themselves the task of improving day by day the services offered in DeltaStock to trade and thus ensure a good experience to the Trader while making their trades, because for them it is very important that their customers feel safe and satisfied when making financial transactions.
The Broker has a wide trajectory which began in 1998 after its foundation in Bulgaria by a team of experts in finance, economy and technology, the main objective that the people who founded was to provide financial services to professionals who demand the highest standards of quality, today this continues its motto and after all can be easily noticed by the ease to operate and use its page without mentioning that every day they strive to improve their services.
This Broker is regulated by the Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission, so the client is backed up at the moment of opening an account and can be sure that his money will be protected at all times.
Contenidos del post:
Advantages of trading with DeltaStock Broker on Forex
DeltaStock offers many advantages when trading on its platform, like other Brokers, this offers prestigious services and high quality, certified by expert professionals in the field, one of the most prominent advantages of the platform is that they offer tight spreads and low margins for trading with currency pairs or commodities.
On the other hand there are extensions of trading hours in CFDs on shares and ETFs (after verification on the platform) which is very attractive for any expert investor in the field.
CFDs on indices and futures have different trading conditions to the two mentioned above and do not have extended trading hours, but that does not mean it is not a good idea to trade them. Another advantage that Traders have when using DeltaStock is that they can make investments with shares in the stock exchange of some European countries, these countries will not be mentioned in this publication, since they can vary and it is necessary to verify that the data of their stock exchanges are available in the Broker at the time of trading.
Account types offered by DeltaStock
For this platform it is very important that its clients feel comfortable when trading. For this reason they have two types of real accounts and a demo for the demands that people demand in terms of the quality and usability of the Broker. These beads are:
Delta Trading Account 6
This account allows clients to take advantage of DeltaStock’s experience in trading on the Forex market, with tools that benefit all traders, whether they are experts or beginners at the time of making financial trades. According to the Broker this platform was designed with the purpose of people trading Forex in a simple and intuitive way to meet the needs of investors.
The instruments are arranged in a list which allows you to easily find any of them and as each Trader has his own tastes, this platform allows you to customize the user interface and thus people place things where it suits them best according to the methodology they have to make investments.
There is also a panel dedicated exclusively to asset quotes, this is composed of a numerical grid and a set of price windows to place orders in a direct way without wasting any time. There is something called “Logical Orders” in this platform, which allows you to cover open positions by opening other opposing positions for the same instrument, thus applying different hedging tactics.
MetaTrader 4 Account
The MetaTrader 4 account has all the financial instruments to trade in the forex market, it is very common for Brokers to offer this platform because it is popular to trade because of the versatility you have at the time of doing so. With DeltaStock MetaTrader 4, additional functionalities are available to facilitate the user’s trading experience. Market and pending orders allow you to close your positions at predefined prices, thus limiting any loss or profit.
With the MetaTrader 4 platform you can access first-hand indicators and charts, everything a professional or novice investor needs to trade Forex, just like the Delta Trading account, the MT4 can be customized for people to place everything where it suits them best when it comes to investing. In short DeltaStock offers everything you need to do trading, so it’s a good alternative to open an account with them.
In order to operate with any of the two accounts previously mentioned you must make a minimum deposit of 100 dollars, once this is done you can begin to invest, but before doing so you must verify the account and verify the identity along with the home address, remember that it is very important that you do, because this Broker is very strict with that.
This is an account for those people who are starting to make their first investments in Forex, it is recommended that you open this account by those who have no knowledge of the currency market, this account has all the functions of a real the only difference is that it trades with fictitious money and the amount of virtual money that is given to people to make trades is 10,000 euros, being more than enough for someone to begin to understand how the market is managed on a daily basis.
How to deposit and withdraw funds from DeltaStock?
For deposits and withdrawals of this Broker there are limited methods to do it, but the fact that they are limited does not mean that they are not the most common, it should be noted that the real accounts only admit: euro, US dollar, pound sterling and Swiss franc as base currencies, so at the time of crediting the account money can only be made in those currencies by the following methods:
- International bank transfer.
- Credit or debit card.
- Deposits and withdrawals with Skrill.
DeltaStock does not allow deposits to be made by a third party who is not the account holder, the same happens when withdrawing money from the platform and that is why it is very important to verify the account before making any deposit since this Broker has very strict rules for people who trade with them, thus avoiding fraud or misappropriation of funds.
Resources offered by DeltaStock
DeltaStock is a Broker that offers many resources for Traders to have foundations and sustenances on which to carry out their financial operations with first hand information on the currency market. The resources that are available are:
- Economic Calendar: With the calendar you can have a guide about the economic events that will occur during the following days, this serves to design trading strategies by investors.
- Daily technical analysis: This is another resource that the Broker makes available, it is nothing more than a technical analysis that the experts in the world markets make daily on the trends of the prices of different assets and with these data more accurate estimates can be made, thus obtaining a better profit when trading.
- Currency converter: It is important to have this resource because this way you can calculate the net value of several currency pairs and other assets that influence investments, being this an extremely valuable tool for any Trader.
- Quotations: Quotes are very important when investing because they reflect the value of a given asset in real time and allow estimates to be made using the data left by the charts.
- Supports and resistances: With this tool you can know the maximum and minimum price that an asset reaches in a certain period of time and based on these data you can analyze the graphs to predict future trends.
- Market statistics: With the data obtained here you can know the opening and closing values of an asset during the day along with its profit level expressed as a percentage and based on these data you can estimate future movements to avoid losses and maximize profits.
- Most traded instruments: With this resource you can know which financial instruments have been most traded, based on the percentages of purchases and sales of the Traders of the platform and with this data you can have a clearer idea about the market trends for a given asset.
- Currency ratio: In this section you can compare one currency with others and determine with the report which of all the currencies being compared has the highest level of liquidity.
- Central bank interest rates: With this resource you have first-hand information about the different interest rates of all central banks worldwide, just click on the country name and you will see a detailed graphical representation of changes in your central bank’s interest rates.
DeltaStock Provides Forex Education Material for Traders
DeltaStock Broker provides high quality educational material so that traders can learn more and more about Forex, no matter if you are an expert trader or a novice, acquiring knowledge permanently helps you become a better investor and therefore you can improve your profits by trading minimizing the risk of losses.
Among the educational material that is offered you have:
- Videos about Forex trading.
- Basic fundamentals for learning to operate (mini theoretical course).
- Advanced course to specialize in the foreign exchange market.
- Glossary of terms to learn what each word or terminology that is handled in this market means.
It must be clear that learning to trade requires practice and this takes time, so you have to be patient and devote at least two hours a day to trading with this platform or any other and learn both theory and practice as both are fundamental to being a successful trader.