FBS is a Broker that currently enjoys an excellent reputation, and it’s no surprise considering everything it offers to its clients, the security of its Trading platform, and its position as an industry leader.
FBS’s mission is to provide high-quality service with honesty and transparency, and its vision is for Traders to feel comfortable operating on its highly secure platform. I don’t like to beat around the bush, so this review will get straight to the point regarding FBS Broker.
Contenidos del post:
Is FBS a Regulated Broker?
Yes, this Broker is regulated, so you can trade with confidence, knowing that you won’t have any problems with the safety of your funds. To be specific about its regulation, I should highlight the following:
- The FBS Broker is owned and operated by Tradestone LTD, based in Limassol, Cyprus. This company is regulated by CySEC under license number 331/17.
- FBS Markets INC, based in Belmopan, Belize, is regulated by IFSC under license IFSC/60/230/TS/18.
As you can see, it holds two regulations and has two operational headquarters, which, although they have different names, should be understood as the same Broker.
Is FBS Broker Reliable or a Scam?
Indeed, this Broker is completely secure, and there should be no doubt about that. Its regulations and highly encrypted platform ensure the safety of your funds and personal information, backed by regulatory bodies. FBS is a renowned broker in the financial industry, so questioning its reliability is natural.
FBS has earned a solid reputation in the trading community over the years. Founded in 2009, the company has been providing online trading services for over a decade.
Transparency is another strong point of FBS. Traders can easily access information about fees, trading conditions, and company policies on its website. Moreover, the company operates under fair order execution principles and has no requotes, contributing to a reliable trading environment.
Over the years, FBS has built a global customer base and received industry awards, further supporting its reputation. However, it’s important to remember that no broker is risk-free, and trading carries the possibility of loss.
Trading Instruments Available on FBS
FBS Broker offers multiple investment instruments, including:
- For Forex, 35 currency pairs.
- Metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium).
- Commodities (including Brent and West Texas oil).
- The German DAX30 for indices.
- Cryptocurrency inventory, including Bitcoin, DASH, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
What Are the Types of FBS Broker Accounts?
FBS offers various account types for trading in the market. These include:
- Cent Account: Ideal for beginners in the trading world, with a minimum deposit of only $5. You can take your first steps in learning to trade without risking a large amount of money. Spreads start from just 0.7 pips, with a maximum leverage of 1:1000, a minimum trading volume of 0.01 lots, and a maximum of 500 lots, all without incurring additional commissions.
- Standard Account: This account also requires a minimum deposit of $5 and offers spreads starting from 0.7 pips. Here, the maximum leverage is 1:1000, with a minimum trading volume of 0.01 lots and a maximum of 500 lots, without additional commission charges to worry about.
- Pro Account: For those seeking an advanced approach, the Pro Account is an excellent choice. It requires a minimum deposit of $200 and offers spreads starting from 0.5 pips. It’s worth mentioning that this account operates under the STP (Straight Through Processing) model, providing greater transparency in operations. The maximum leverage reaches 1:2000, with a minimum trading volume of 0.01 lots and a maximum of 500 lots, with no additional commission charges.
All these accounts provide access to a wide range of trading instruments, including 36 currency pairs, 8 metals, 3 energies, 11 indices, 127 stocks, and 5 cryptocurrency pairs. Moreover, all of them are compatible with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.
FBS regularly modifies account conditions and types, so minimum deposits may vary. For updated information, we invite you to visit their official website through any of the links provided in this post.
FBS Broker’s Trading Platforms
This Broker offers three desktop and three mobile trading platforms:
- MT4 for Windows and MAC.
- MT5 for Windows and MAC.
- MT4 for Android and Apple.
- MT5 for Android and Apple.
- And a mobile trading platform exclusive to the Broker, separate from MetaTrader, called FBS – FX Trading Broker.
Deposits and Withdrawals with FBS
Deposits and withdrawals with the Broker are instant for payment processors Skrill, Neteller, and Perfect Money. In the case of Visa and MasterCard credit cards, deposits and withdrawals may take up to 48 hours to reflect, and for Bitcoin processes, it may take a maximum of 4 hours if the BTC network is congested for confirming a deposit or withdrawal transaction.
Conclusions about FBS
As I mentioned at the beginning, I like to get straight to the point without beating around the bush, and that’s what I did. The information presented above is the most relevant regarding this Broker. I can conclude by saying that FBS is an excellent Broker for trading in the market, and I highly recommend it, so I invite you to register here.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex products and the CNMV believes they are not suitable for retail investors due to their complexity and risk.
Warning for European Union residents: CFDs are complex instruments that carry a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You need to understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.