The Broker IC Markets is an Australian financial entity through which people can invest in Forex in a totally safe way and a repayment structure with a very competitive volume which allows this company to be perfect for any Trader when wanting to make financial transactions in the currency market.
This Broker is TRU ENC type, which means that all your accounts offer direct access to the market making the difference with those Market Maker type Brokers, in other words the investor can have access to quick executions, quotes that allow a clearer view of the market and adjusted spreads for all financial instruments.
Currently the Broker IC Markets is growing at a pace more than proportional and is expected to remain so for years to come thanks to the quality of its services to trade Forex, through this financial institution can make transactions with the famous CFD contracts and additionally the investor can also trade stocks and commodities.
IC Markets is regulated by the ASIC company with license number 335692 in Australia, this means that any investor can operate with complete confidence as this financial institution is reliable to be regulated by Australian laws that protect the capital of investors to prevent fraud or misappropriation of funds.
IC Markets is a Broker that advances along with technology and therefore allows algorithms (robots) programmed by investors to trade for them on any of their trading platforms, this in turn allows the Trader to save time and devote to other things while his robot trades for him.
This entity also allows Scalping which guarantees a high speed in the financial operations allowing in turn the connection with more than forty banks which offer immediate liquidity in any situation.
On the other hand this company has a website available in more than eighty different languages the only thing to do is to select the language you want and automatically the platform translates everything from the most basic to the most advanced functions, so people from any country can operate with them.
Contenidos del post:
- What Forex trading platforms does IC Markets Broker use?
- What account types does IC Markets offer?
- What payment methods does IC Markets use for the Trader to make deposits and withdrawals from the platform?
- IC Markets allows you to deposit and trade with Bitcoins
- Fully Automated Trading is the Future of Forex Financial Trading
- IC Markets Conclusions
What Forex trading platforms does IC Markets Broker use?
Well this Broker actually offers quite a few Forex trading platforms, while others use two or three, this one has six desktop platforms and three for mobile devices, it goes without saying that each one has unique features in its class even though other companies also use them. These platforms are:
- Metatrader 4: I think it goes without saying that this is a downloadable platform that many Brokers worldwide use; generally the majority of traders use it to invest and as such it is my favorite when making any Forex investment.
- Metatrader 5: This other one is also downloadable and is the evolution of MT4, although it is more advanced than the previous one because it can handle several graphics at the same time among other new features, MT4 is still the king between the two at the moment.
- cTrader: It is one of the best and most innovative trading platforms for ENC Brokers, just like MT4 and MT5 this other platform needs to be downloaded to trade Forex. This platform allows the Trader to get the best prices on any financial asset with which he wants to trade with a very low and tight spread, additionally any order that is made in the market can be executed in a completely fast way and as its interface is easy to use most people find it friendly and very useful.
- cTrader web: This other platform is derived from the previous one the only difference is that it does not need to be downloaded to trade Forex since it can be used from any Internet browser in a completely online way, it has all the functions of cTrader and depending on the Trader this can be more comfortable because it does not need to be downloaded.
- Webtrader: It is a very famous platform to trade Forex not only IC Markets uses it, its popularity is due to the user interface it has since it can be customized very well and does not need to be downloaded by the investor.
- MAM/PAMM Metatrader 4: This is another trading platform based on MT4, as such this platform does not have the same functions as the original but allows to manage more than one MT4 account at a time and this makes it listed as unique in its class. For example if you are an investor who manages many accounts at once in different markets using MT4 you can use MAM/PAMM Metatrader 4 and manage several of those accounts at once.
Platforms for mobile devices: Platforms for mobile devices are derived from those that are offered for desktop computers and laptops so they have the same functions the only thing that changes is that they can only be used in Smartphones, for this reason it is not necessary to make a small review about them, these platforms are:
- Metatrader 4 iPhone.
- Metatrader 4 Android.
- cTrader Web.
What account types does IC Markets offer?
IC Markets offers a variety of Forex trading accounts which are tailored to the needs of any individual according to the volumes of money they want to use to make investments. If you are a resident of a European Union country by ESMA measures the maximum leverage you can use is 1:30, in this case 1:30 for major Forex pairs, 1:20 for major indices such as gold and silver together with minor Forex pairs, 1:10 for minor indices, commodities and exotic Forex pairs, 1:5 for stocks and 1:2 for crypto currencies, but bearing this in mind the types of accounts offered are as follows:
- Standard Account: The standard account is the one most often opened by investors, it offers classic Forex trading features and tools and has a fixed spread of 1.0 upwards for the most traded currency pairs in the market, the minimum deposit to open this account is only 200 dollars and you have the option to place a leverage of up to 1:500 depending on the amount of money you invest.
- True ECN Account: This is an account that is based mainly on MT4 and offers exclusive trading features for a Broker of the ECN type such as IC Markets, the problem with this type of account is that its spread can reach extremely low levels that even reach 0.0 pips which makes the earnings not so high (it should be clear that this will also depend on the Trader), however the presentation of quotes is so accurate that it adds a point in favor on any other type of account because the depth with which the market is evaluated shows a wide range of executable prices which is perfect for those investors who make Scalping, thus ensuring a high speed in financial transactions, has a maximum leverage of 1:500 and requires that at least 200 dollars are deposited to open the account as the standard.
- Account cTrader ECN: As its name says it is an exclusive account to trade with the platform cTrader, like the previous accounts this one offers very good tools to trade in Forex, the only difference is that it can only be used with the platform cTrader as much the downloadable one as the one that is exclusive for web, the minimum deposit to open this account is of 1,000 dollars and the maximum level of leverage with which one can work is of 1:500 depending on the amount that is invested.
- Demo Account: The demo account offered by IC Markets is perfect for new traders who want to get to know the platform or simply want to learn how to trade Forex, after all the best way to do it is by practicing.
What payment methods does IC Markets use for the Trader to make deposits and withdrawals from the platform?
The Broker IC Markets uses various payment methods to make deposits and withdrawals from the investment platform, including the most widely used payment processors in the world. Now those methods are:
- International bank transfer.
- Deposits with credit or debit cards.
The deposits and withdrawals can be made in US dollars or euros, this Broker only accepts those two base currencies so that investors can make Trading, on the other hand from 2017 now also accept to deposit Bitcoins to invest.
IC Markets allows you to deposit and trade with Bitcoins
The technology advances exponentially and the crypto currencies to be part of that they do it in the same way, as many Broker already offer the possibility of depositing Bitcoins to invest IC Markets could not be left behind, because if they do not allow it they can lose clients. That’s why this company allows its Traders to trade using Bitcoins but there are certain limitations to doing so. Since Bitcoin is so volatile, the spreads for trading in IC Markets are 10.0, the minimum leverage is 1:1 and the maximum is 1:20, the margin call is 100% and the out of limit pairs are 50%.
Obviously to be able to make investments using Bitcoins the investor can make deposits and withdrawals through his virtual purse; it is hoped that in the future this Broker will offer the possibility of being able to operate with other types of crypto currencies but for the moment it is more than enough that Bitcoins can be used. As for the other financial instruments, all operations are regulated by ASIC, so it is possible to keep in mind at all times that it is completely safe to operate using this crypto currency in the Broker.
Fully Automated Trading is the Future of Forex Financial Trading
Automated Trading is the future of financial operations in Forex, that’s why IC Market offers the possibility to create algorithms to operate in a completely automated way in its platform, as I said before, these services to automate the Trading with this Broker are:
- Zulutrade: IC Markets allows all its clients to integrate any type of account they have created with the Zulutrade platform in which a fully automated algorithm can be created for it to execute orders on the market on autopilot without the Trader having to intervene. This way people can do other things while their investments run themselves.
- IC Markets Myfxbook Autotrade: This other platform is fully automated to trade like Zulutrade with the difference that it allows the investor to copy the automatic trades that are running other traders, in its interface you can see the profit margin of successful investors and depending on the profitability of each one the account owner can say whether to copy them or not, this being a similar operation to eToro which is also a social trading platform.
IC Markets Conclusions
It can be concluded that the Broker IC Markets is one of the best that exist to operate in the Forex currency market, it offers a wide variety of accounts and investment platforms to operate with a wide variety of financial instruments. On the other hand the technological advances of the platform are very remarkable and by allowing your investors to trade in Bitcoins they can quickly increase the number of traders that trade with them.
If you already know about this Broker from reading this publication you should keep in mind at all times that it is excellent for you to make investments in Forex; if you want to create an account with an excellent Broker you should certainly keep in mind IC Markets.