InstaForex is an excellent Broker to operate in the Forex market, so much so that it is part of the most influential among the community of Traders worldwide, apart from that this Broker also allows to operate with Binary Options which is quite good. Binary Options are a derivative of the Forex market for that precise reason in InstaForex they are called “Forex Binary Options”.
A Binary Option is a trading instrument with a fixed price and payment, in other words when buying an option either upwards or downwards it has an established purchase price that cannot be changed afterwards, if the operation is successful in InstaForex you can have a return of the invested capital plus an 80% profit, for example if you invest 100 USD you receive the 100 USD plus 80 USD corresponding to 80% profit if the operation is successful and if it is not successful you lose the invested capital.
InstaForex defines Binary Options as the easiest investment product to use, in part this is true because you only have to buy the option upwards or downwards, what is really complex is to make the necessary estimates and calculations to formulate the strategies that will be used to invest so the risk of capital loss in this type of operations is always present.
Regarding this Broker’s regulations before continuing let me invite you to go to the entry “Broker InstaForex to trade Forex“ where I explain everything you need to know about InstaForex regarding its regulations and most relevant features such as the types of accounts they offer to trade Forex, the trading platforms available, the bonuses and promotions available in this Broker.
Contenidos del post:
- What kind of Binary Options does InstaForex offer?
- How much money can I open a Binary Option in InstaForex?
- What is the minimum deposit for Binary Options in InstaForex?
- What trading platforms can be used to trade Binary Options in InstaForex?
- What are the assets available to trade Binary Options in InstaForex?
- The percentage of benefits in Binary Options may vary
What kind of Binary Options does InstaForex offer?
Other Brokers call Binary Options by their traditional names, in the case of InstaForex this adds a little originality to the names but if the executions are the same, now these options are:
- Intraday: For this type of option Traders must determine the time interval to buy the option, estimate where the price of the assets will go and buy an option up or down with a given value. With this type of option you have an M5 time frame and time intervals of one minute for the first thirty minutes and traders after executing a trade can get up to 80% profit in just one minute, for this type of option is recommended to make use of the platform InstaBinary or MetaTrader 4 (This type of Options can last from a minute to 3 hours).
- Binary options of maturity (short and long term): This type of option has time intervals of 5 minutes and an M5 time frame, this type of option can be bought three minutes before the planned activation time and can be postponed for two weeks taking into account the fact that the operation is executed in the long term (Almost no Trader allows an option to last a day much less than two weeks but InstaForex offers this for the one who wants to lengthen a transaction, although I do not recommend it because by postponing an option for so long the result would be left completely to chance as if it were a bet).
- Turbo: This type of Options I don’t mention them in the video, as its name says they are super fast options to invest in the market, as such all types of InstaForex Binary Options are fast but each one is under a different concept, in the turbo you can open trades from 1 minute to 3 hours as it happens with Intraday and expiration.
How much money can I open a Binary Option in InstaForex?
In th is Broker you can open a Binary Option up or down from one dollar up to 1,000
USD maximum, this price range is pretty good as most Traders when trading Binary Options do not buy an option for more than one thousand dollars, who exceed that in other Brokers is because they trade with exorbitant amounts of money.
What is the minimum deposit for Binary Options in InstaForex?
In this Broker you can deposit from one dollar for both Forex and Binary Options, this in turn makes InstaForex the best Broker and the most accessible for any Trader, remember that other Brokers do not have such low minimum deposits to invest in the market but InstaForex does.
What trading platforms can be used to trade Binary Options in InstaForex?
With this Broker you can use three trading platforms through which to make investments with Binary Options, whichever one you choose is good but in my case I have a preference for two in particular, but these platforms are now available:
- Client’s personal area platform.
- MetaTrader 4 Terminal.
As I said before I have preferences for two trading platforms to trade with Binary in InstaForex and these are InstaBinary and MT4, the client’s personal area does not have so many settings for trading so I do not like much and so I keep the two that I mentioned and if I had to choose between both obviously I keep MT4 either for Binary Options or Forex.
What are the assets available to trade Binary Options in InstaForex?
In order to make investments with Binary Options in this Broker, a good variety of investment instruments are available, 72 in them and they are subdivided in 21 currency pairs, 49 CFDs of shares and two precious metals which are gold and silver.
The percentage of benefits in Binary Options may vary
As with any other Binary Options Broker in InstaForex the percentage of profits can vary, certainly the maximum is 80% but this can descend up to 50%, in other words depending on the investment instrument for a given period of time the percentage varies between 50% and 80% of net profits on successful trades.
Risk Warning: Product difficult to understand, the CNMV has determined that it is not suitable for small investors, due to the complexity and high risk involved.
Warning for people in the European Union: CFDs are complex instruments that carry a high risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You need to understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Risk warning: Binary options are not promoted or sold to EEA retail traders. If you are not a professional client, please leave this page.