This website is committed to the security of user data. When visitors are asked to fill in the fields with personal information with which you can be identified when you visit the site again, we do so by ensuring that only your data will be used in accordance with the terms of this document.
Your privacy is important to this website
In this privacy statement I state what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I invite you to read these terms carefully before you leave your personal data on this website. Children over the age of thirteen can leave their contact details on “Your Forex Blog” as “users” without the prior consent of their parents or guardians, in the case of children under thirteen years requires the consent of parents or guardians for the administration of their personal data.
In no case shall data be required on the professional, financial or private situation of the other members of the family or of the minor. If you are under the age of thirteen and have entered this website without notifying your parents then you should not leave your personal data. This website respects and cares for the personal data of users and this other say that as a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I assure you that this website is a safe space and you will have no problems of any kind no matter where you are.
As I have already said on this website data is collected and these are with better character your experience as a user, but I want you to be clear that:
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law by requiring a court order duly stamped and signed by a judge or in the event I have your duly signed authorization.
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to improve your user experience.
“Your Forex Blog” complies with the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations implementing the LOPD. It also complies with European Union Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Leonardo Nicolás Muñoz Caraballo.
- Trade Name: Your Forex Blog.
- Purpose: The purpose of the data collection is for statistical purposes to adapt this website to your tastes, also collected data with the idea of keeping you updated on a weekly basis by sending to your mail through the subscription form and also in order to respond to comments you make on this website.
- Legitimation: In the case of subscription or contact forms, I’m asking permission to send you those emails I mention.
- Rights: At any time you can unsubscribe, modify and limit the information you share with me.
- Activity: Digital Marketing and Affiliate Marketing.
Information collected by this website
This web site may collect personal information such as: First Names, Last Names, your e-mail address, your demographic information and your age. Specific information may al so be required when necessary to process an order or to make a delivery or invoice if applicable.
In the case of the data collected in the comments field they will only be used to respond to the comments you make on this website. At any time you may delete all of your data including your First Name, Last Name, website, email and any other relevant personal data, whether provided in a subscription form or in the comments field of this blog.
How can I get your data?
The personal data I get from you on “Your Forex Blog” comes from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Blog comments.
- Web analytics tools. (With this data is obtained but they are not traceable and your identity is not compromised).
Web analytics tool with which personal statistical information is collected
“Your Forex Blog” uses Google Analytics Cookies to store information about visitor preferences, record specific information about which pages users access or which visits we receive and thereby personalize the content of the website based on the type of browser visitors or other information that the visitor sends through your browser.
“Your Forex Blog” uses Google Analytics for the purpose of generating information on the use of this site, in turn Google may transmit such information to third parties within the same company as Google AdSense, Google AdWords or Google Search Console in order to improve the quality of advertisements, web analytics reports and reports of funnel conversions that occur on this website based on the interests of visitors.
What are your rights when you give me your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain a confirmation of the information provided if I am managing personal data on “Your Forex Blog” and in turn readers can:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request your rectification or deletion.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the administration of your data.
- Request data portability.
Use and Purpose of Personal Information Collected
This website uses the information collected from users in order to provide the best possible content and thereby improve our products and services. Periodic emails may be sent through our website with special offers, new products and informational content that are deemed relevant to you or that may be of benefit to you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be cancelled at any time.
“Your Forex Blog” is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information safe. We use advanced systems and algorithms in order to ensure that there is no unauthorized access and your data is treated with moral and ethical principles among those we have:
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and confidentiality.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data provided by you will be kept for no longer than necessary, I will inform you of the corresponding retention period and in the case of subscriptions I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time longer than twenty-four months.
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the administration of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that are previously reported with absolute transparency.
Spam prevention to protect users
“Your Forex Blog” is against sending unsolicited commercial communications and any kind of conduct known as “spam”, “Your Forex Blog” is committed to fighting such abusive practices.
“Your Forex Blog” implements as an anti-spam measure a double opt-in mailing list that requires confirmation from the owner of the email account indicated as the subscription address.
Before receiving communications by email and in case a user does not want to continue receiving the informative content of this blog can cancel the subscription from the links provided in the communication itself at any time.
Remarketing allows me to reach people who have visited “Your Forex Blog” before and associate a specific audience to one or several contents of this website. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited my website to do it again in order to increase the number of monthly visits, report on blog updates and promote new affiliate content.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools I use to manage your data are from third parties, “Your Forex Blog” shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View California, zip code CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer to help “Your Forex Blog” analyze how users use the website. The information generated by cookies about your use of “Your Forex Blog”, including your IP address, will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Webempresa Europa, S.L., with address in Spain, more information at: https://www.webempresa.com. Webempresa Europa, S.L. treats the data for the purpose of carrying out its hosting services to Leonardo Nicolás Muñoz Caraballo.
- Email marketing: ActiveCampaign, Inc. residing in the U.S. processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services to “Your Forex Blog”.
Navigation on this website
When you browse “Your Forex Blog” you may collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location, a record of how the services and sites previously visited are used and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Google AdSense.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, gather user demographics, and improve the ads displayed.
Secrecy and security of users’ personal data.
“Your Forex Blog” is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as fulfilling its obligation to save and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate, this certificate is a security protocol that makes your data travel safely, ie the transmission of data between a server and web user is fully encrypted.
When there is a security incident that is very unlikely to occur, “Your Forex Blog” will notify users without delay by providing timely information related to the security incident as it is known today or when users request it.
Keep in mind that you will never be directed to websites that may put you at risk or that have sensitive content not suitable for all audiences, all external websites linked from this website are legitimate according to their regulations, privacy policies and terms and conditions, however it is your duty to verify such information on their official pages.
“Your Forex Blog” regularly uses affiliate links to branded products and services that have established an affiliate program. These links are used to promote such products and services on this blog, it is up to each user whether or not to access these products or services through these links.
“Your Forex Blog” undertakes not to include arbitrary affiliate links to illegal products as such practices would be very counterprod uctive to the reputation of the website itself and to that of its author “Leonardo Nicolás Muñoz Caraballo”.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to this website. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, such as a subscription to this blog, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have checked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel this at any time.