Last Updated: April 11, 2023
Purpose and Acceptance of Use
Some or all of the products, services, and information offered on this website may be content created or presented by a third-party website, and in such a case, all matters related to that material would be subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
In some cases, to purchase a product, service, or information, it is necessary for the user to subscribe to the newsletter of this website, where they must provide their First Name and Last Name along with a valid email address.
The user can choose whether they want to continue receiving information from the blog via email or, on the contrary, can unsubscribe at any time they wish.
What Data Does This Website Collect from Users?
Legal Conditions and Responsibilities
- Accessing and using Your Forex Blog makes the person using it a user of the website, committing to comply with the terms and conditions of this document.
- The user of Your Forex Blog undertakes to access and use this website in accordance with the current legal regulations, making proper use of it and avoiding actions that could harm third parties (insults, spam through links leading to pages containing malware, repetitive comments and contacts repeating the same information since this is also considered spam). Your Forex Blog reserves the right to block or deny access to those who misuse the website.
- Your Forex Blog disclaims all legal responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or problems resulting from the activities of any visitor to the website, as well as the use that visitors may make of its content.
- Your Forex Blog contains links to external pages, and Your Forex Blog is not responsible for the privacy policies, conditions, legal terms, and content of these external pages.
- Your Forex Blog reserves the right to publish the content it deems appropriate, with the possibility of modifying or deleting part or all of it.
- Use of the trademark and logo of Your Forex Blog without authorization from the Author is prohibited.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of any of our products, services, or information. All products presented here are the property of their respective content providers. Unless otherwise specified, our products are provided without any warranty, express or implied. In no case will this website be responsible for any direct, indirect, or other losses resulting from the use or inability to use our products, services, or information.
Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
The content presented on this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes. Your Forex Blog does not fully guarantee access to all recommended content and pages. Furthermore, this website:
- Has no direct or indirect relationship with the companies recommended here; therefore, Your Forex Blog is not responsible for the actions of these companies, nor for the damage or harm that the websites shown here may cause.
- Declines any responsibility regarding information found outside this website that is not directly managed or administered by the owner of this site.
- The Owner of Your Forex Blog does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of websites linked from here.
As mentioned earlier, all the content presented here is purely informational. Therefore, visiting third-party sites from this website and the results obtained are the responsibility of the users who access those sites.
The owner of Your Forex Blog is not responsible for third-party websites’ establishment of hyperlinks or for malware, malicious, or harmful programs in the content of those third-party sites.
Although Your Forex Blog is not responsible for third-party websites, I, Leonardo Muñoz, as the author of this blog, strive to only link to legitimate websites, so it is unlikely that you will encounter software or malicious programs that can damage your equipment or put your personal data at risk.
I strive to keep the information presented on this website as up-to-date as possible; however, in some cases, some of the information found here may be a bit outdated or old. Your Forex Blog reserves the right to make changes or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without prior notice.
Change of Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and revise the aforementioned terms and conditions of use without prior notice.