In this opportunity the respective review of the Broker Tickmill in this web site, this company offers services to operate in the Forex market, also it allows to make investments with contracts for difference CFDs and offers possibilities to operate on precious metals such as gold and silver.
Tickmill is a Broker duly regulated so you can have full security that it is not a fraud, these regulations are three by competent bodies at the international level and these are:
- Tickmill UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under reference number 717270.
- Tickmill Ltd is regulated as a securities distributor by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority under licence number SD 008.
- Tickmill Europe Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission as a CIF limited company under licence number 278/15.
As I said Tickmill is a duly regulated Broker that until mid March 2019 limited its clientele to receive Traders from certain countries but that change and now accepts more than 100 including all the countries of America except the United States and Canada, since Tickmill broad the countries where they offer their services now I can recommend it widely without problems, not as before it offered a substitute as it did not accept clients from multiple countries.
In the video related to this publication that is at the end I say that Tickmill is a Broker that discriminates clients from certain countries and in truth it was like that but since mid March 2019 as I said that change and now accept clients from all over the world excluding countries that other Brokers also leave out. I’m really glad that they now accept traders from several countries because their services are excellent and the spreads are so low that they start at 0.0 pips for some of their accounts.
Contenidos del post:
What trading instruments does Tickmill offer its clients?
There are 62 currency pairs available to trade in the Forex market, including all major currency pairs and others which are exotic such as USD/ZAR and USD/SGD. I can’t deny that the amount of currency pairs offered by Tickmill is quite good but HotForex makes it quite competitive as well.
As for the operations with precious metals in the market we have gold and silver, being both the two most popular raw materials or precious metals as they are the most traded by Traders. As far as CFDs are concerned, 15 stock indices, four of the most important bonds in the European market and the BTC/USD pair are available.
What are the types of accounts offered by Broker Tickmill?
This Broker currently offers five types of accounts including demo and Islamic, leaving these two out we will focus our attention on the remaining three and these are:
- The Classic account: This is the most basic account of the Broker, it requires a minimum deposit of 100 USD or its equivalent in the other accepted currencies which are apart from the dollar EUR, GBP and PLN; among its trading instruments are Forex, CFDs and precious metals, the type of execution of this account is market, the maximum leverage is 1:500 and up to 1:30 for residents of countries of the European Union, the minimum transaction size is 0.01 lots. This account does not charge standard lot commissions that are executed in the market and its spreads are variable starting at 1.6 pips.
- The Pro account: This account has the same characteristics as the Classic account including the minimum deposit, the only difference between the Pro account and the Classic account is that it charges commissions; in this aspect it charges 2 USD for commissions on each standard lot that is executed in the market and the spreads are variable starting at 0.0 pips.
- Vip Account: This is the highest prestige account on the platform, just like the Pro account which has the same characteristics of the Classic account with differences in terms of commissions and spreads, the Vip is similar to the Pro with the difference that the minimum deposit is 50,000 USD or its equivalent in the other base currencies accepted by the Broker Tickmill. with regard to the collection of commissions per standard lot this low to 1 USD for each lot traded in the market and the spreads are still kept variable starting at 0.0 pips starting at 0.0 pips.
What trading platforms does Broker Tickmill offer to trade in the market?
This Broker offers two platforms although seeing it from a technical point of view it is the same platform since MetaTrader 4, now the first one is MT4 in its downloadable version for desktop and the other one is MT4 but in its 100% online version which does not require any download to use it. As with any other Broker these platforms are very complete and that is why Broker Tickmill offers MetaTrader 4, because they know that most investors use it to operate in the market.
As far as platforms for mobile devices are available two, these adapt to the needs of any kind of inverter, but these platforms are:
- Metatrader 4 for Android.
- Metatrader 4 for iPhone/iPAD.
Opinions of Tickmill
Well if you read the post so far you should know that the Broker Tickmill is very safe to operate in the Forex market but do not accept a wide variety of countries from which users can create an account to trade through its platform, in view of this from my personal opinion despite its high security I do not recommend much.
As an alternative to this Broker I recommend you again to HotForex because it accepts clients from many more countries than Tickmill and besides HotForex adapts to any Trader without problems. And well I hope you liked this post and remember that from here you can create a HotForex account quickly and easily.
Risk Warning: CFDs are a difficult product to understand and the CNMV believes that they are not suitable for retail investors due to their complexity and risk.
Warning for people in the European Union: CFDs are complex instruments that carry a high risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You need to understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.